Confidentiality and Protecting Anonymity
Insightlink is committed to protecting both the confidentiality of our clients and the identity of their employees when they are responding to surveys.
Through strict adherence to industry standards and practices concerning the collection of employee opinion data, we pledge that your privacy and anonymity will be protected. Our reputation depends on it.
Please review our policies below.
How your identity is protected:
- When answering surveys by paper, you will never be asked to identify yourself and you will send your completed survey back to Insightlink directly. Your employer will never see individual completed surveys.
- When answering surveys online, you will be sent a randomly-generated unique access code. This code is destroyed by the system as soon as you complete the survey, making it impossible to trace your answers back to you.
- Access codes are never provided to your employer and each random code is sent from a closed email system so that not even Insightlink employees have direct access to the codes generated.
- When a survey is closed, all unused access codes are purged from the system.
- When reporting results, only aggregates and percentages based on the total number of responses are returned to your employer. They will never receive the results of any individual survey.
- The comments you provide to any essay questions in a survey will be grouped together with those from all other employees and randomized before your employer sees them.
If you have specific concerns or questions about a survey you have been asked to complete, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at 1-877-866-8301.